Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday, oh Sunday 8)

Today is my day out of work. I can do everything i want. Usually I spend time with my family consisting of my husband Igor' and my little son Pavel. My husband is cute and handsome. And my son is pretty clever. It's fun to talk to him cos you don't know what question you will answer in a moment. My lifetime idea is to create a home school for my son to show him real promlems and ways how to solve them. To my mind the main problem in Russian schools is that children don't know how to use their knowledges of mathematics, chemistry, biology, geometry, geography, foreing languages and so on. The other problem you come across is conditions you have. I mean many students in a class. I think it's a real problem. The future is in a little number of students in a class. Just 4 or 6 students. And home schools or classes with 4 or 6 students are great and real solution for this situation. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment