Thursday 28 January 2010

I failed...8(

Today it was my rainy day...why? just because of my professional ignorance. Yes, i'm an idiot, but i'm not stupid. Every day i have 3 or 4 classes with students and 1 or 2 lessons in our lytcey. Very often i haven't even enough time to have a bite. By the end of my working day i'm so tired that i need about an hour to relax. And when you come home where your family is looking forward to you you have to ready for the next day.
Ohhh... today my son has cried when i wanted to work at home. And i came home at about 6.20. I had only 2.30 hours to play with my son, ready for the next day, cook the dinner and have a rest. Do you really think i had a rest? The end of the day: i'm serfing the internet to be ready for tomorrow and my son is sitting my knees and look at me. What to say? I love my family !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment